Senior Program Analyst
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Task Leader for PM Tactical Network (formerly PM WIN-T) programs, currently made up of multiple subtasks including multiple ACAT 1 programs. Provide direct Program Analyst and Risk Management support for the multiple long-term and new start programs and support additional programs as requested. Designated as the program office acquisition strategy / life cycle subject matter expert to assist programs with milestone decision efforts. Also responsible as Task Leader for PM Logistics Modernization Program (LMP).
Support in the areas of program and financial analysis to include day to day program analysis and management for multiple programs to include ACAT 1 military communications programs: create detailed briefings for internal and stakeholder use to plan and define program needs; develop financial reports, program status reports, program briefings and product marketing material; create project plans, reports and information papers and briefings for presentation to U.S. Army, Office of the Secretary of Defense, and Congressional staff; Risk Manager assigned to establish, assess and track to resolution program risks; manage efforts of large cross-functional team to meet program milestone decision reviews. Acquisition Milestone subject matter expert providing guidance to multiple ACAT 1, 2, and 3 programs and new start programs in areas such as milestone decision processes and development of required documentation and briefing materials. Risk Management subject matter expert assigned to assist new start programs with the development of risk management plans, processes and initial risk identification.
Responsible as Task Leader for the PM Tactical Network. This task includes multiple ACAT 1 subtasks. Responsible for overall program management. Manage workload and staffing requirements and internal Corporate reporting. Responsible for day-today customer interface with GS-14 and GS-15 Government (customer) managers. Preparation of planning and forecasting materials. Preparation of customer briefings, strategic communications materials and presentations.
- Secret Clearance
- Prepare briefings, cost analysis documents, Army Weapon Systems Reviews (WSRs), SMART Charts, P&R forms, SMART/DASC Parade Charts, cash flow, congressional impact statements for all level ACAT Programs, POR and Non PORs.
- Analyze and formulate program requirements in support of all PM Tactical Network programs and provide impact statements as required.
- Prepare formal funding documents and monitor execution activities throughout the fiscal year.
- Support evaluation of Contractor proposals and Government cost estimates for multiple task orders for Army Contracting Command.
- Work with team members from Test, Logistics, Engineering, and other program areas to acquire, update and gain concurrence on data presented through briefings and other formats.
- Attend weekly IPTs and annual Program Management Review (PMR).
- Track, create, and monitor spend plans and variance reports monthly in compliance with PEO and DA guidance.
- Adhere to DoD fiscal law and regulations when monitoring, requesting, planning and executing funding.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"