25 Series MOS Course Instructor/Writer
Fort Gordon, GA
JANUS is currently seeking motivated, career and customer oriented 25 Series Military Occupational Specialty Course (MOS) Instructors to join our team at Fort Gordon in Augusta, GA.
This position will conduct classroom Instruction in support of the Warfighter Information Tactical (WIN-T) U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Army Learning Model (ALM). Perform platform and hands-on instruction to students attending various 25 Series MOS courses. Instructor is responsible for updating current POIs as well as developing new POIs. Instructors also in charge of coordinating new equipment training data and training program impacts; resolving routine technical problems or recommending corrective actions concerning new equipment training, training devices; attending conferences, meetings, study groups, etc. All instruction conducted IAW the principles and concepts of TRADOC. Instruction shall include classroom/ laboratory conference instruction, discussion, demonstration, practical exercises, testing, and student critiques.
- Must have a minimum of an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated work experience as an instructor/ training developer. Must have up-to-date experience in at least one 25 Series Military Occupational Specialty.
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years' experience instructing WIN-T course material and/or worked directly in the career field during three (3) of the preceding five (5) years'.
- Prefer a graduate of current or previous version of the Army Basic Instructors Course or Support Cadre Training Course within the last 5 years. Re-certification within 6 months of employment is acceptable.
- Be proponent certified in the course(s) taught.
- Must be knowledgeable of all applicable regulations and doctrines regarding training within TRADOC.
- Be capable of conducting classroom facilitation in support of the TRADOC Army Learning Model (ALM), in a blended learning environment.
- Have knowledge of simulations and CBTs as well as the ability to write scripts and storyboards for training videos.
- Rotate between teams performing instruction, classroom preparation and shall be required to stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time, while delivering and assisting students with training.
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Networking or related field of study.
- One (1) of the following commercial certifications may be substituted for degree requirement: CCAI Instructors; CCNA Routing and Switches, Voice or Wireless; CCNA Voice; CCNP; CCNP Switch; Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE; CompTIA Net+ or Security+; Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP); VMware Certified Professional.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"