Future Study Plan-Integration and Analysis Team Coordinator
Fort Eustis, VA
***This position is contingent upon award***
Headquarters, Army Futures Command (HQ, AFC) serves as the Army’s lead agency preparing the Army for the future. As part of AFC’s Future and Concepts Center (FCC), the Future Warfare (FWD) conducts the Chief of Staff of the Army’s Future Study Plan (FSP) to isolate and frame issues vital to future force development, and to develop solution strategies for complex operational problems.
Supporting FWD as it plans and directs the FSP, the Integration and Analysis Coordinator (I&AC) leads the development of processes and methodologies to capture insights and observations in discrete FSP events and synthesize collected data across events to develop FSP findings. The I&AC ensures all approaches are inclusive with FWD partner analytical teams (Center for Army Analysis, TRADOC Analysis and Center). The I&AC directs the data collection and analysis team and is responsible for the production of all analytical products. The I&AC will have direct oversight of all team analysts, and reports to the JANUS FSP Project Manager in support of this Task Order.
- U.S. citizen
- Active TOP SECRET clearance with SBI, eligible for SCI access
- 3+ years practical experience leading analytical teams
- Ability to examine complex issues in Joint, Service and Army wargames and experiments
- Ability to lead planning teams at the Army division and above levels
- 7+ years operational experience in ground combat, aviation, supporting arms, and/or combat service support units
- Master’s degree or Graduate Certificate in Statistics or ORSA from a major university.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Program Management software
- Former Brigade Commander experience
- Four (4) or more years practical experience leading analytical teams
- 11 or more years operational experience in ground combat, aviation, supporting arms, and/or combat service support unites
Travel: As required, approx. 25% a year
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"