Naval Education Training Command (NETC) Multiple-Award
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (MAIDIQ)
Under this $120 million Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (MAIDIQ)/Multiple Award Contract (MAC) issued by NAVSUP Fleet Logistics Center Norfolk, Cape Henry supports the Naval Education Training Commands (NETC) N7, in conjunction with Naval Education and Training Professional Development and Technology Center (NETPDTC), Naval Training Products and Services for Planning and Analysis. Under this vehicle, JANUS provides technical support, including the processes and sub-processes associated with, for: Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA); NETC Front-End Analysis (NETC FEA); Training Transition Plan (TTP); Business Case Analysis (BCA); Training Project Plan (TPP); Evaluation Assessment Plan (EAP); training evaluations and other assessments; and development of curriculum/course management materials.
Task Areas Include:
1) Curriculum Analysis
2) Curriculum Maintenance and Development
3) Content Re-engineering, Development, PC Simulation and Modeling
Period of Performance: 5/1/2016 - 4/30/2023
Contract Number: N00189-16-D- Z 020
Type of Contract: MAIDIQ
Technical Representative: Mike Haynes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About Cape Henry Associates
Cape Henry Associates, acquired by JANUS Research Group LLC, is a SeaPort-e prime contract vehicle holder and owns a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) technology, Lighthouse, for sole source contracting for MPT products and services. With an overall on-time delivery of 99.5% for required deliverables, we take pride in the reputation we have built as the go-to company for all things MPT.
Latest News View All
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP EARNS ISO/IEC 20000-1 INTERNATIONAL SERVICE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION FROM NSF INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC REGISTRATIONS JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has achieved ISO/IEC 20000-1 International Service Management System certification from NSF-ISR, an NSF company. (11/22/2023)
JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZES DAVE POLIZZOTTI WITH A JANUS RESEARCH GROUP ENERGY AWARD
JANUS Research Group (JANUS) is pleased to present Mr. Dave Polizzotti with an Energy Award for his work as on-site lead for the US Army's Futures Command (AFC), Futures and Concept Centers (FCC), Directorate of Concept's (DoC), Army Concepts Division (ACD).
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECEIVES 2023 HIRE VETS MEDALLION AWARD FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR U.S. Acting Secretary of Labor Julie A. Su recognizes JANUS Research Group (JANUS) as one of the 859 recipients of the 2023 HIRE Vets Medallion Award during a virtual award ceremony presented by U.S. Department of Labor. (11/13/2023)
- JANUS RESEARCH GROUP RECOGNIZED AS MILITARY TIMES 2023 BEST FOR VETS EMPLOYER JANUS Research Group (JANUS) has been recognized as a Military Times 2023 Best for Vets Employer. (11/8/2023)