Azure Cloud Architect
Fort Eustis, VA
JANUS is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Azure Cloud Architect to support the Architecture Integration and Management Division (AIMD), an element of the Futures Integration Directorate (FID) reporting to the Army Futures Command's (AFC) Futures and Concepts Center.
The Cloud Architect will support the transition of an on-premise solution to an Azure based cloud solution The Cloud Architect will support the existing software development team and government customer in the required software baseline changes required to move to the cloud from the on-premise solution.
- Lead migration from on-premise to cloud deployment
- Secret Clearance
Experience and Education:
- Three plus years' experience leading Azure cloud deployments
- Three plus years' experience in Agile Software Development Life Cycle processes.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Science, or Information Technology.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"