Integrated Logistics Support
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Provides collocated integrated logistics support (ILS) to Product Manager (PdM) SATCOM for T2C2 family of satellite terminals, plans, coordinates, manages, tracks and executes the entire range of readiness activity in support of T2C2 program requirements. Assignments are characterized by a high degree of equipment complexity and typically require a thorough knowledge of the practices and functions of the various readiness support elements; in particular, maintenance, supply, procurement, quality assurance, and computer software. Incumbent establishes procedures, priorities, and schedules; and tasks functional elements to accomplish necessary program actions consistent with provided requirements, schedules and funding. Resolves controversial issues by most expeditious means available. In connection with this role, performs the following representative duties:
- Establishes the scope and extent of the logistic support for T2C2 system user services; forecasts provisioning and budget requirements; establishes maintenance and support concept for T2C2 family of systems, analyzes and/or develops logistics documents such as Material Fielding Plans (MFPs), and ILS Plans for the purpose of assuring the sufficiency/adequacy of transition planning and readiness contributions to requirement documents.
- Coordinates, provides updates to, and prepares Acquisition Requirements Packages (ARPs); analyzes and modifies the contributions of the various logistics functional areas, and develops an ARP that tailors the various responses into a package that assures consistency with the specific needs of the T2C2 system requirements. Represents PdM SATCOM in the Integrated Logistic Support Management Team (ILSMT). Participates in the ILS Integrated Process Team (IPT). Reviews and recommends approval/disapproval of the ILS portions of all Material Release Statements, providing reasons for recommendation and offering corrective proposals/remedies as required. Conducts continuing logistic status reviews for the T2C2 Program. Develops and details the logistic acquisition strategy for the T2C2 program and incorporates the same into statement of work (SOW). Develops innovative support concepts that insure system readiness and reduce support costs. Incumbent’s innovations in the area of support concepts could have major impact on T2C2 sustainment plan, and could impact CECOM ILS policy and procedures for future systems.
- As the designated logistics authority for the T2C2 program, identifies significant problems (actual and incipient) associated with support status; evaluates these problems as they pertain to PdM SATCOM, and develops and proposes a position aimed at resolving the difficulty or minimizing its adverse implications on associated items and milestones. Serves as the principal source of information on logistic matters for the T2C2 program, responsible for keeping the Product Manager and other designated Readiness Functional personnel informed of ILS acquisition status of T2C2 program. Responsible for insuring the completeness and accuracy of the ILS Data Base.
- Maintains contact with PdM SATCOM management, PM Tactical Network management, PEO C3T readiness personnel, CECOM personnel, and industry partners as required. Acts as spokesman at briefings for T2C2 as required. Maintains continuing contacts with key professional personnel at CECOM, development commands, related readiness Commands, user organizations, higher authority, various staff agencies, other government organizations, and private industry. These contacts are for consultations, exchange of information, and coordination of T2C2 program requirements. Represent T2C2 program at conferences and meetings where decisions are implemented that bind the T2C2 program to a course of action. Prepares and presents briefings and status reports to a variety of activity and PdM SATCOM, PM TN, PEO C3T, and CECOM review boards.
- Expertise in Integrated Logistics Support.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Army System & Training Environment.
- Experience with managing and utilizing Logistics inventory control systems.
- Works well within team environments but can accomplish tasks individually as needed.
- Minimum SECRET clearance is required.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"