***This postion is contingent upon award***
Locations: Fort Dix, NJ and Aberdeen, MD
Provide Program Management support for JANUS Research Group’s Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Business Unit.
As the Program Manager you will be responsible for life cycle and project management methodologies specifically required to apply practical knowledge of commonly applied Systems Engineering, Architecture, Modeling and Simulations (SEAMS) principles, concepts, and methodologies in performing independent work involving specified segments of large projects or taking full responsibility for well-defined projects requiring knowledge of standardized SEAMS approaches, methods, and techniques. Skill in weighing the impact of variables such as cost, variations in electronic and other equipment characteristics, equipment availability, and the kinds of communications required such as voice, text, and/or data.
Should possess knowledge of standardized SEAMS equipment, services, and processes or established variations used to review existing contractual relationships for equipment and services, network requirements, compatibility with established commercial satellite systems, protocol requirements, and security protection.
- Responsible for high-level relationship management within Army's C5ISR Center’s Systems Engineering, Architecture Modeling and Simulation Division and its subordinate organizations
- Responsible for the overall management and relationship with Division Chief and subordinate Branch Chiefs
- Liaison activities with internal or external stakeholders and provide coordination of meetings and conferences and representation to senior service representatives.
- 10+ years of experience within a DoD agency
- 5+ years of experience as a program manager or relevant experience
- Experience with driving and delivering business success
- Experience with leading large and small teams dispersed across various geographic locations
- Experience with customer relationship management within C4ISR communities
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience and Education:
- Secret Clearance Required; Top Secret Preferred
- MS degree in a technology or business field
- Military and Acquisition experience required
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"