***This position is contingent upon award***
Locations: Fort Dix, NJ and Aberdeen, MD
- Ability to perform high-level System and Technical A2D2, Evaluation, Integration, Documentation, and Implementation of current and future Tactical Communications Systems
- Ability to direct and participate in all phases of System Development, with an emphasis on Planning, Concept Development, Trade Studies, Analysis, Evaluation. Integration, and, Testing and Acceptance phases (to include Independent V&V)
- Preparation of Technical Reports and related Documentation, Briefing/Result Records (i.e., charts, graphs, etc.)
- TS/SCI Clearance
- In depth understanding of software progamming languages such as Java, C++, Pythin, etc.
Experience and Education:
- Master of Science in Engineering
- 10+ years, directly related to SE Communications, A2D2, Integration, and Evaluation of C5ISR Networks
- 10+ years directly related to software development/programming
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"