Information Technology Analyst
Fort Belvoir, VA
Information Technology Analyst on assigned Program Executive Office (PEO) Soldier Headquarters (HQ) programs, with duties as identified below:
- Directly support the PEO Soldier Chief Information Officer (CIO) and manages the day-to-day Information Technology and Communications functions for the Headquarters.
- Perform day-to-day Information Management Officer (IMO) duties outlined in DA-PAM 25-1-1, paragraph 6-4 and is the functional liaison to the Network Enterprise Center - Fort Belvoir (NEC-FB).
- Manage PEO Soldier HQ IT assets (laptops, desktops, tablets, printers, smart phones, peripherals, software, etc.) and be responsible for managing property accountability activities for associated items (hand receipts, cyclic inventories, reporting, etc.). Receive property from NVESD warehouse and other sources, ensures compliance with property management and accountability policies.
- Coordinate PEO Soldier IT desktop support functions at Ft. Belvoir for projects involving multiple organizations.
- Research, provide recommendations, and coordinate purchases of hardware and software.
- Manage PEO HQ software licenses
- Provide IT advisory support to physical building projects lead by Operations Directorate
- Submit and track NEC remedy tickets for access, port security, etc.
- Coordinate for mobile device (smart phones, tablets, etc.) activation and support.
- Submit work orders to activate and support wired telephones in the PEO Soldier HQ.
- For VTC equipment and infrastructure, manage and provide operator-level troubleshooting and coordinate for preventive maintenance and warranty support.
- Security Clearance: Secret
Experience and Education:
- IT, Business, or Related Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years relevant experience
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"