Fort Belvoir, VA
Security Specialist on assigned Program Executive Office (PEO) Soldier Headquarters (HQ) programs, with duties as identified below:
- Provides the highest level of technical expertise related to a DoD client’s security and program protection operations team and responsibility for that program.
- Supports the client by providing security expertise and hands‐on experience within one or more security disciplines, including personnel, physical, anti‐terrorism (AT), industrial, operations security, classification management, information security, and foreign disclosure.
- Applies analytical principles and practices, research, and technical support in the development and production of security products and activities. Analyzes and implements organizational security policies and procedures that ensure the physical safety of sensitive information and facilities, and assists with the oversight and maintenance of the organization’s daily physical security operations.
- Provide support in clearance processing, COMSEC program, visit certifications, document control and security briefings, in accordance with NISPOM, ICD’s and other applicable government security directives, as appropriate. Leverages specialized‐related knowledge to work independently or concurrently in supporting teams to directly solve complex problems.
- Implements strategic thinking to address issues and plans for major operational defense programs.
- Experience with DoD Security regulations and forms to include DD254s, AT/OPSEC, classification guides and NISPOM Proficient in MS Office
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Prefer Top Secret
Experience and Education:
- Technical/Bachelors Degree and at least 10 years of experience.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"