Project Task Manager
Multiple Locations: Fort Belvoir, VA / Fort Eustis, VA
Project Task Manager on assigned Program Executive Office (PEO) Soldier Headquarters (HQ) programs, with duties as identified below:
- Provides day to day direction for a group of subordinates
- Provides expert functional guidance to employees
- Interfaces with Government management to resolve problems
- Establishes priorities of work to subordinates based on Government goals and objectives
- Interfaces between Government customer and Contractor
- Performs other PM direct support functional roles
- Distribute and balance workload in accordance with established workflows and assure timely accomplishment of the assigned workload
- Give on the job training to new employees in accordance with established procedures and practices
- Lead the team in assessing its strengths and weaknesses and provide leadership to the team in exploring alternatives and determining improvements
- Articulate and communicate to the team the assignment, problem to be solved, actionable events, milestones, suspense actions and time frames for completion
- Assigns work to personnel according to workload, ability and priority of assignment and provides instruction and assistance as necessary on problems or issues
- Demonstrated competency in:
- Communication.(written and oral)
- Team management.
- Personal organization.
- Risk management.
- Defense Acquisition System
- Security Clearance: Secret
Experience and Education:
- Depending on Level:
- Bachelors Degree and 20 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree and 15 years of experience
- Bachelors Degree and 10 years of experience
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"