Unit Systems Integrator
Fort Bragg, NC
Unit Systems Integrator on assigned Program Executive Office (PEO) Soldier Headquarters (HQ) programs, with duties as identified below:
- Provides personnel with current and extensive experience in tactical operations at the small unit level in combat operations in Infantry, Armor, Cavalry, Special Forces, Engineer or Field Artillery Military Occupational Specialties (MOS)/
- Provides coaching/teaching/mentoring small unit leaders at the team, squad, platoon and company levels of combat arms organizations, as demonstrated by their experience and military training.
- Shall be certified by the Army by attending/completing the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC).
- Shall be certified by the Army by attending/completing the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Security Clearance: Secret
Experience and Education:
- Depending on Level:
- Bachelor’s Degree and greater than 10 years of relevant experience
- Associates Degree and greater than 12 years of relevant experience
- High School/GED and greater than 14 years of relevant experience.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"