Fort Belvoir, VA
Graphic Artist/Illustrator on assigned Program Executive Office (PEO) Soldier Headquarters (HQ) programs, with duties as identified below:
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments to:
- Create and edit graphics, multimedia presentations, pamphlets, and handouts using Government-provided software applications.
- Develops and integrates slide masters, templates and formats to ensure consistency and aesthetics of design and layout. Balances presentation features for visual impact and emphasis.
- Incorporates digital images, video, audio, animations and slide transitions into electronic presentations as required. Uses current clipart and file formats.
- Creates, edits, resizes, crops, adjusts parameters (color, brightness, etc.) and converts file formats of raster (bitmap) and vector images.
- Prints, assembles and prepares briefing packets and booklets as required.
- Coordinates with customers to determine requirements for content, organization, and style; advises customers on solutions, alternative approaches, best practices and production timelines to meet objectives.
- Maintains an organized, accessible electronic library of digital imagery, videos, other content used to create media products that can easily be retrieved review and reuse. Performs other administrative duties dependent on supported organization position demands.
- Proficiency for tasks, at the level described, using MS PowerPoint and Adobe applications (e.g. Illustrator, Lightroom, & Photoshop).
- Security Clearance: Secret
Experience and Education:
- Related Associates Degree with 0 years of experience OR a High School Graduate and 5 years of experience.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"