PM SWAR-Field Support Representative II
Fort Benning, GA
Serves as Field Support Representative duties as identified below:
- Assists personnel with current and extensive experience in tactical operations at the small unit level in combat operations in Infantry, Armor, Cavalry, Special Forces, Engineer or Field Artillery Military Occupational Specialties (MOS)
- Assist with maintaining accurate, complete, and up to date Site Procedure Guides, Forms and Logs, and other Site Branding as directed by the PM.
- Assist in collecting and reporting Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) data for systems managed by the PM.
- Assists with Unit Surveys of equipment managed by the PM.
- Assist with Incident Reports with Defective Component Name and Serial Number (SN)/ National Stock Number (NSN)/or Part Number (PN) of PM Managed equipment.
- Assist basic troubleshooting on all equipment on PM managed systems.
- Shall hold security clearance at least at the secret level
- Oral communications skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in tactical small unit operations
- Security Clearance: Secret
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree and greater than 5 years relevant experience
- Associates Degree and greater than 12 years relevant experience
- High School/GED and greater than 14 years of relevant experience
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"