Life Cycle Logistics Management Analyst III
Fort Belvoir, VA
Life Cycle Logistics Management Analyst III on assigned Program Executive Office (PEO) Soldier Headquarters (HQ) programs, with duties as identified below:
- Provides senior-level logistics expertise.
- Integrates and plans for the 12 Integrated Product Support Elements (IPSE) in all phases of the sustainment and acquisition processes.
- Interfaces with ASAALT, AMC, LCMC, PEO Soldier, ATEC, AEC, CASCOM, MCOE, and other PEOs and PM on logistics requirements.
- Establishes and assists in the planning, developing, coordinating, defending and executing all aspects of the PEO/PMs’ Life Cycle Logistics support under the processes of DoD acquisition and sustainment.
- Produces acquisition logistics documentation in support of the PEO/PMs products.
- Performs and develops plans and projects, determines needs, investigates and resolves problems, interfaces with other functions and stakeholders, prepares capital assets and operating requests, and manages functional areas.
- Assists in logistics automation using enterprise planning tools (GCSS-Army, DPAS, LMP, etc.) for acquisition and sustainment operations
- Directs the activities of a group of applicable stakeholders to conduct focused strategic planning and analysis for all life-cycle management functions
- Equivalent of DAWIA Certification Level III for Life Cycle Logistics
- Thorough understanding of Life Cycle Logistics regulations and policies including DoD 5000 series, AR 70-1, AR 700-127, and AR 700-142
- Competency in communication, leadership, logistics automated systems, team management, and risk management
- Security Clearance: Secret
Experience and Education:
- A minimum Bachelor's Degree and with >12 years experience of relevant experience
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"