Fort Eustis, VA
JANUS is currently seeking motivated, career and customer oriented System Administrators to support the Architecture Integration and Management Division (AIMD), an element of the Futures Integration Directorate (FID) reporting to the Army Futures Command’s (AFC) Futures and Concepts Center.
The System Administrator will operate and maintain all ArCADIE capabilities using COTS and GOTS applications and hardware, as applicable in an Azure Cloud environment. ArCADIE operations and maintenance includes the architecture catalog, data warehouse/repository, embedded training/user help functions, work collaboration areas, software applications, license management, role management, single sign-on, ETL capabilities, federation capabilities, and MS SharePoint portal capabilities. Maintenance is defined as bug fixes, patches, software updates, installation of software, and application/content updates/changes to tools without changes to the underlying system architecture. Provide support in technical discussions, troubleshooting problem areas, and carrying out corrective actions.
- Test software, provide test reports, and demonstrate successful operation of developed software.
- Install software at operational sites and provide hands-on training to system users.
- Provide a user-friendly interface to add/change/delete/view data and provide for database access controls to control user access and permissions.
- Maintain monthly Operational Readiness (OR) status with a 98% system availability, excluding scheduled maintenance or extended periods based on needs.
- Provide operations and maintenance modifications to software as requested.
- Ensure that all software products comply with Government requirements and system performance meets expectations in an operational environment.
- Provide quarterly maintenance updates. Update details and specifics will be determined by priorities and scoped through the Configuration Control Board (CCB) process.
- Track individual metrics for all sub-tasks and include results in monthly reports.
- Adjust plans and/or strategies to account for emerging capabilities from industry for architecture development, data storage, business intelligence, and visualization of data.
- Develop and maintain a change management backlog to capture change requests. The change request backlog is used for the tracking and prioritization of maintenance actions with resource constraints and actions relating to future enhancement, improvement and new capability development consideration.
- Monitor/maintain connectivity within Azure Cloud services environment to include subscriptions, data flow, utilization, and monthly monetary reporting.
Experience and Education
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Science, or Information Technology or equivalent years of experience.
Minimum Qualifications: .
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Active DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (i.e. Security+, CCNA Security, CySA+, etc.)
- 5 years' experience performing as a Systems Administrator supporting DoD or agency requiring (minimum) secret-level clearance.
- 5 years' demonstrated experience in software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- 5 years' demonstrated experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining operating system workstations and servers, including web servers, in support of business processing requirements.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"