Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Serve as a Provisioning Specialist in support of PM Tactical Network and PdM Mission Network.
- Developing, collecting and storing provisioning data elements.
- Analyzing technical data and reports to determine spares provisioning requirements.
- Formulating recommendations for spare and replacement parts and levels.
- Validating that design meets supportability criteria and assisting with alternate design recommendations. Identifying alternatives to resolve obsolescence issues.
- Analyzing technical data and reporting to determine spares provisioning requirements.
- Formulating recommendations for spare and replacement parts.
- Prepare SOWs and CDRLs for provisioning, engineering, TMs, supply.
- Develop a Provisioning Parts List (PPL) IAW GEIA0007 MIL Standard.
- PPL Shall be delivered in Text File Format.
- Provide guidance for RPSTL, TM preparation, Maintenance Task review, MAC, provisioning data.
- Work closely with TYAD, DLIS, DLA, DOD services, PM, PdM, LARs, and CECOM
- Revise/update the PPL with any changes caused by Design Change Notices (DCN) or addition of a new model.
- Prepare Engineering Data for Provisioning (EDFP).
- Prepare DCNs.
- Develop Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD).
- Perform Defense Logistics Service Center (DLSC) prescreening for all Reference Numbers appearing on all applicable Provisioning Technical Documentation Parts Lists and obtain National Stock Numbers (NSN) for all items not previously identified during the screening process.
- Participate in provisioning conferences and integrated product teams (IPT).
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: Candidate must be a US Citizen in order to obtain and maintain an interim and final security clearance
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Supply Chain education/experience (Preferred)
- Military aviation maintenance background (Preferred)
- Travel required: 25%
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills.
Experience and Education:
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree or related technical experience is required.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"