HECTIC-A System Administrator
Fort Polk, LA
Work as part of a team providing local/wide area network connectivity by ensuring connections and switches dispersed over a wide area are connected into existing networks. Perform a variety of skilled and technical tasks in the inspection, repair, preventative, and corrective maintenance of systems and equipment. Must be able to work autonomously but within the supervisor direction.
Assist to provide Voice-Over-Internet Protocol (VOIP), Video Tele-Conferencing (VTC), fiber redundancy, hardware/software troubleshooting, Digital Subscriber Lines (DSL), VLAN support, setting up of server stacks for system connectivity with knowledge of Sever/Client relationships and conducting repairs simultaneously in multiple locations. Assist in the maintenance and sustainment of a Closed Loop Cell Phone network including the associating of phones. Additionally, must be able to manufacture and install various types of cables to include fiber, be able to trace cables, troubleshoot circuits and Cisco switches. This work must be accomplished while maintaining the highest Cybersecurity/Information Assurance standards.
Further responsible for setting up coordination and integration of multiple technology, software platforms and connections with multiple entities to include Military, DOD Civilian and other contractors.
- Successful completion of a two-year technical electrical trade school; or military training / apprenticeship.
- Must have IAT Level-2 (CCNA Security/Security + Certification)
- A valid driver’s license, the ability to acquire and hold a Department Of Defense Security Clearance.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"