***This position is contingent upon award***
JANUS is currently seeking a Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Coordinator to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K.
- Serve as the primary J2 VTC coordinator during crisis, excersises, emergency, or wartime situations.
- Assist in planning, programming, scheduling, and/or coordinating JIOC-K/USFK J2 VTC operations across multiple networks.
- Responsible for daily management of site VTC and Conference Room systems such as scheduling VTC with external sites, problem resolution and configuring rooms to meet requirements for scheduled conferences.
- Perform troubleshooting of VTC and conference room equipment and executes repair or initiates trouble ticket to the appropriate office for support of components and connections external to the site VTC system.
- Perform routine performance testing to ensure VTC and other conference room equipment computer servers and workstations operate at optimal performance and capacity.
- Resolve system operational problems by troubleshooting and performing fault isolation, schedule VTC sessions, maintains a call schedule and coordinates reservations and scheduling of VTC services with outside agencies for executive level users.
- Schedule VTC sessions, maintains a call schedule and coordinates reservations and scheduling of VTC services with outside agencies for executive level users.
- Perform setups, tests, adjustments, operations, and shutdowns of equipment in support of VTC sessions.
- Act as an equipment custodian and performs inventory asset management and accountability functions.
- Provide life cycle refresh projections for VTC infrastructure and AV equipment build-out projects.
- Conduct site surveys to establish VTC Systems and equipment preventive maintenance checks per customer requirements.
- Draft Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for VTC operations.
- Troubleshoot systems failures and accessibility problems Monitor system performance and track usage.
- Applicants must have an active DoD Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security clearance. CI Polygraph eligible.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with 4-6 years experience; OR specialized training and 4-8 years experience; OR equivalent academic experience.
- Ability to work independently with moderate Government oversight.
- Experience with classified and unclassified IP video teleconferencing.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Hands-on experience in documenting design decisions, implementing, and troubleshooting the following technologies and project activities: VTC Systems, A/V Control Systems, Audio digital signal processors, Video switching matrixes, Enterprise networked VTC systems, A/V connectivity diagrams and IP protocols supporting A/V technologies.
- Experience developing and delivering a trend analysis of system load, usage, and response.
- Experience performing system security functions (including system security plans).
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"