Graphic Designer/Technical Writer
***This position is contingent upon award***
JANUS is currently seeking a Graphic Designer/Technical Writer for our intelligence analysis activities in support of United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K.
- Utilize graphic software tools to provide solutions for intelligence products.
- Performing quality control and enhancement updates to associated products in the intelligence production process.
- Accountable for timely completion of daily intelligence products, delivered to high level government officials.
- Collaborate with analyst to understand requirements and further enhance and convey analytic thoughts and assessments by developing graphics and layout solutions.
- Creation of interactive designs and layouts, distributing briefing products, guides, manuals, programs, flat panel displays, seals, boards, and alternative collateral materials for projects and events.
- Prepare briefing materials for senior level engagements with other organizations as assigned, such as for TDYs, conferences, or updates to internal and external organizations.
- Monitor, track, distribute, coordinate, and maintain tasking systems on JWICS, SIPR, NIPR, and CENTRIXS-K networks.
- Applicants must have an active DoD Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security clearance. CI Polygraph eligible.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with 4-6 years experience; OR specialized training and 4-8 years experience; OR equivalent academic experience.
- Ability to work independently with moderate Government oversight.
- Experience providing comprehensive and completed products that may require multiple minor revisions and/or editing.
- Designers must have expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Suite 6 or later (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and DreamWeaver) and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Desired: Experience working with intelligence partners and enabling partner collaboration.
- Desired: Knowledge of the Department of Defense and/or the Intelligence community.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"