Journeyman JOIO Operator
Fort Gordon, GA
***This position is contingent upon award***
The Journeyman JOIO Operator (JJO) shall perform 24/7 operational support to the government by conducting real-time geolocation, collection, and search and survey operations. The individual shall possess a current certification (NSAG or OTT) to conduct active SIGINT operations in two (2) different. The individual shall operate in accordance with NSAG Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) to provide active geolocations, report and database results. The JJO shall be able to use various tools and databases to create, modify and assess requirements; adjust collection system/access tasking; monitor the status of a collection system/access; monitor dataflow architecture and identify and communicate any problems or discrepancies; provide first-instance troubleshooting; provide technical/operational guidance to customers; provide both textual and graphical presentations via chat, email, polycom, or VTC in order to inform supported units of capabilities and results; actively participate in shift turn over briefings; and regularly contribute to the Division’s Daily Operational Synchronization Meeting and the Weekly Activity Report. Educate supported units in capabilities. The JJO shall also perform the role of mentor to less experienced JOIO Operators.
- Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) level clearance or posess a Conditional Certification of Access (CCA) pending the succesful completion and adjudication of a full scope polygraph.
- NSAG Basic Collection Certification
- NSAG Passive Geolocation Certification
- NSAG Search and Survey Certification
- Current Active geolocation certification for two (2) different technologies
Experience and Education
Formal training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a linguist in one (1) of the following languages is highly desired:
- Arabic – Levantine (AP)
- Arabic – Yemeni (AU)
- Arabic – IRAQI (DG)
- Arabic – Maghrabi (AM)
- Persian Farsi (PF)
- Pashto (PU)
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"