Oracle Peoplesoft Developer
JANUS is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Oracle Peoplesoft Developer to join our talented team at the Holm Center, Maxwell AFB, Alabama.
The Developer will provide personnel with skill levels appropriate for the identified services. This shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Strong working knowledge and experience with PeopleSoft, specifically the current releases of PeopleTools.
- Working knowledge of the current releases of Oracle products, including the database, client/server transactions, web applications, integration broker, reporting and development tools.
- Strong working knowledge of PC hardware/software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, iOS, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and LINUX operating systems.
- Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture, Java development, WebLogic, World Wide Web programming, and Rich Text Format (RTF).
- Track and resolve helpdesk issues from users.
- The ability to design, build, and integrate a WINGS interface using PeopleSoft Classic, Classic Plus and Fluid User Interface alternative.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or a related field of study.
- 7 to 10 years of directly related experience.
- Oracle Enterprise Linux 7.5.
- Oracle's People Tools 8.56.
- Oracle 12g Database.
- PeopleCode, and SQR.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"