Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Supporting PEO C3T
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
****CONTINGENT UPON AWARD************
CMMI - DEV ML3 | CMMI - SVC ML3 | ISO 9001 | ISO 20000 | ISO 27001
Education AA or BS Degree
Experience 7+ Years
Citizenship Requirement US Citizen
Clearance Required Top Secret
Location Aberdeen, MD
Work independently to design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Lead a large development team in design of highly complex software systems. Act as a highest level technical expert and address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms. Maintain responsibility for project completion. Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
Develop documentation in support of testing efforts, including test plans, preliminary findings reports, security assessment reports, and other similar test artifacts for the government, as required. Assist with full life cycle support for critical systems in both operational and test environments. Provide engineering change input for government system upgrades and ongoing engineering efforts. Maintain responsibility for the design, development, and implementation of the system and all corresponding software applications. Perform software engineering activities, including supporting development across multiple labs and systems and implement security and data assurance into the system. Apply knowledge of systems, platforms, and programming languages. Interface with team members and stakeholders on new and existing software requirements. Leverage knowledge of computing systems, software architectures and structures, and Graphic User Interface (GUI) development. Support system and application test reviews and user acceptance activities and work under general or little supervision in a dynamic team environment.
- 7+ years of experience with designing, developing, and implementing production software and complex system integrations
- Experience as a senior software architect in Web-based systems architecture and enterprise application architecture, including server-side Web development in frameworks, such as Ruby/Rails, PHP, Java, Spring, or Python
- Experience with developing service-oriented architectures
- Ability to be a self-starter and work in a fast-paced environment performing work of high difficulty in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging code
- Experience with performing software validation analysis, defining, and documenting test plans and specifications required for regulatory compliance
- Experience with software development, including design, testing, development, and integration
- Experience in interacting with end users and providing customer support
- Ability to build, configure, and maintain servers in a laboratory or operational system
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices
- Experience with reviewing government guidance, including task orders, directives, STIGS, or IAVAs for applicability and implementation
- Secret with SSBI clearance required
- AA or BS degree (Experience can be substituted for educational requirements.)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret with SSBI clearance is required.
Mandatory Requirement: Candidate must be a US Citizen in order to obtain and maintain an interim and final security clearance.
- Top Secret clearance preferred
- Security+ CE Certification
- BA or BS degree in a technical area (Computer Science, Information Assurance, Cyber Security…)