Test Engineer Senior
Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Supporting PEO C3T
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
****CONTINGENT UPON AWARD************
Job Description Test Engineer Senior
- Develop and manage Test and Evaluation program for software-intensive products.
- Facilitate Integrated Product Team meetings with Stakeholders.
- Coordinate test strategies and activities with ATEC and DOT&E for C5ISR systems supporting Developmental and Operational Tests (DT/OT) in laboratory and field environments.
- Develop, document, and execute test plans, test cases, observations, analysis, incident reporting, and test reports based on DAU best practices and Army Regulations.
- Assist in facilitating and documenting test coordination, readiness review, incident adjudication, and after-action reviews.
- Assist in the technical design, set-up, configuration, instrumentation, operation and data collection of SOS test environment.
- Participate in planning, coordination, and analysis of test requirements.
- Assist in the execution, observation, documentation of technical incidents, analysis (qualitative, quantitative, and fault) and summation of technical and functional testing.
- Assist in and validate technical architectures of the various Army echelons and accurately implementing those architectures within the limitations of the available laboratories and test floors, acceptable to ATEC and DOT&E.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic, System, Software or Computer Engineering; Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with Intelligence Systems (Preferred)
- 10+ years of experience testing C5ISR applications / systems.
- 15+ years direct experience working on a T&E Team.
- 10+ years direct experience coordinating test strategies with ATEC and DOT&E at the O-6 and higher levels.
- Familiarity with DoD 5000 Acquisition T&E Requirements
- Demonstrable familiarity with test planning, execution and reporting with formal testing of acquisition programs.
- Experience with the Department of Defense developmental and operational testing policies, processes and procedures.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral)
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance