Sr. Training Analyst
Center for Seabees and Facilities Engineering
Senior Training Analysts are responsible for analysis and report development to support training and manpower requirements documents germane to the Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command (NAVFAC SYSCOM) domain. Qualified candidates should be local to Port Hueneme, CA, or surrounding areas to be considered for this position.
Major responsibilities include:
- Conduct analysis and read/understand DOD Instructions;
- Apply processes that involve planning, fact-finding, analyzing, and evaluating data, reaching conclusions, preparing recommendations, gaining acceptance, and adjudicating changes;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets as well as Manpower, Personnel, and Training impacts in program operations using quantitative or qualitative methods;
- Effectively interface with team members and working groups, as well as consistent and clear collaboration with offices associated with an assigned project;
- Author, edit and review Navy Training System Plans (NTSP);
- Conduct Frontend Analysis (FEA) and Baseline Comparison System Analysis (BCSA);
- Implement effective communication skills to prepare and brief comprehensive written reports, including recommendations, supporting analysis, and potential impacts;
- Prepare comprehensive written reports containing recommendations and supporting data that presents findings and supports actionable courses of action;
- Understanding of manpower requirements and training delivery systems within DoD;
- Additional duties as assigned.
Full-time (40 hours per week). Salaried. Exempt.
- 10 years of experience with technical support of the Navy Manpower and Training Requirements Planning (MTRP) analysis, planning, and solution development process
- Currently active and ability to maintain minimum “Secret” level security clearance;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to read, interpret, organize, and synthesize source material into well-written, concise, completed artifacts;
- Expert ability to utilize the Human Analysis and Requirements Planning System (HARPS);
- A working knowledge of military terminology.
Work Environment and Travel:
- This position is located at the Center for Seabees and Facilities Engineering (CSFE) aboard Naval Base Ventura County. Qualified candidates should be local to Port Hueneme, CA, or surrounding areas to be considered for this position.
- Ability to lift items and/or equipment up to 50 lbs. on limited occasions.
- Travel up to 10% anticipated.
JANUS Research Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employme