Fort Eustis, VA
JANUS is seeking an experienced Asset Manager (Distribution Operations Specialist) responsible for the asset management supporting and operating the U.S. Army’s Enterprise Management System (EMS) component of the Army Training Information System (ATIS). ATIS provides the underlying infrastructure to manage and deliver standardized training to Soldiers and other learners. The ATIS program designs, tests, implements, operates, and sustains an enterprise ATIS that provides a common operational picture of the training environment through integrated, interoperable training development, management, scheduling, and delivery capabilities. ATIS enables Commanders, leaders, Soldiers, and civilians to understand, visualize, describe, direct, lead, and assess training requirements to plan, prepare, execute, and assess training. ATIS also provides the institutional, organizational and self-development Army training domains to manage individual and collective training and education requirements.
- Conduct hardware and software inventory of IT equipment provide inventory listing as necessary to support the initial, periodic, and close-out inventories of equipment associated with each of these systems and shall assist in reconciling any noted inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure all hardware, software, and warranties associated with the GFE are identified and tracked within the ATIS provided asset management database.
- The inventory will include all computers, software, licenses, license keys and associated documentation on Government systems.
- Provide the results of the inventory to the Government within 10 days of completing inventory.
- Support the receiving and disposal of equipment IAW DoD guidelines.
- All changes to software and hardware shall be entered in the inventory database within 5 days.
- Perform asset and inventory management on GFE that includes, but is not limited to, tracking hardware (upgrades or modifications) and software (upgrades, installation, and version upgrades) throughout their lifecycle. The Contractor shall maintain, on-site, appropriate physical records of ownership, software licenses and physical software media, data, and commercial manuals.
- Maintain the status of all hardware and software warranties. report all items that are within 120 days or less of warranty expiration monthly.
- Perform the assessment 90 days prior to the expiration of any existing warranty and provide the assessment to the Government for approval/disapproval to acquire extended warranties. The information on extended warranties shall be uploaded to the incident management system.
- Minimum 6+ years property management experience desired
- Experience briefing and interfacing directly with upper-level government leadership.
- Ability to analyze issues and take required corrective actions.
- Skilled at-risk identification and mitigation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability and willingness to initiate and manage relationships across the customer and team member spaces.
- Experience working with the United States military is highly desired.
- Experience successfully managing similar programs.
Education: Desired bachelor’s degree in a management or technical discipline
- Must be a US Citizen
- Maintain Secret security clearance