LandWarNet (WIN-T) Instructor
Fort Gordon, GA
JANUS is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Instructor at Cyber Center of Excellence at Brandt Hall to teach 25 MOS series courses.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: Candidate must be a US Citizen in order to obtain and maintain an interim and final Secret security clearance
- Possess and maintain a Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance at contract start and maintain that level of security for the life of the contact
- Security+ Certified
Experience and Education:
- An experienced instructor of adult learners in a related DoD Tactical Communication, technical military training programs, vocational/technical training environment directly in support of DoD tactical communications
- Must be certified or received certification-level training in proprietary product network operating system or integration tools, such as in one or more of the following: CompTIA Net+, Security+, CCNA Routing and Switching, VMware Certified Professional.
- Preferred IAT Level II certified in: Security+, CCNA Routing and Switching, VMware Certified Professional
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in technical discipline preferred. Associates or years of experience may substitute for Bachelors degree