LandWarNet (WIN-T) Classroom Support Personnel
Fort Gordon, GA
JANUS is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Classroom Support Personnel at Cyber Center of Excellence at Brandt Hall to support and maintain 25 MOS series course equipment.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: Candidate must be a US Citizen in order to obtain and maintain an interim and final Secret security clearance
- Possess and maintain a Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance at contract start and maintain that level of security for the life of the contact
- Security+ Certified
Experience and Education:
- This position requires at least three (3) years’ automation support experience
- Ability to interface with customers, determine requirements, and independently solve problems.
- Serves as an alternate to the COMSEC Custodian in support of the WIN-T mission.
- Assist with performing General Services Administration (GSA) vehicle management duties for the Integrated Tactical Network Division.
- Must be able to obtain and operate a GSA vehicle in support of the WIN-T mission.
- Provides classroom support by installing AV equipment (Smartboards and TV’s), computers/laptops, cabling if necessary.
- Transport and relocate equipment throughout Brant Hall, to C&E maintenance, Vincent Hall and the RLB’s.
- Submits work orders (2407’s) for all equipment that is associated with the WIN-T mission. Call in building work orders to the Department of Public Works (DPW).
- Assist Facilities with installing and removing pictures and signs in Brant Hall.
- Possess a high school diploma.