Joint Visitors' Bureau Lead
Fort Eustis, VA
1. Serves as Joint Visitors’ Bureau (JVB) contract lead for Future Warfare Division (FWD) during Future Study Program wargames/seminar events, which involves all aspects of the planning and execution of visits by Distinguished Visitors (DVs).
2. Plans, coordinates, and arranges for visits of military and civilian General Officers/Flag Officers (GO/FO), Senior Executive Service (SES), dignitaries and other special visitors to Future Study Program events. Plans itineraries compatible with the scope of the visit, to include briefings, transportation, communication, and security.
3. Monitors the execution of the itinerary as well as the efforts of driver and escort personnel. Provides these personnel with, schedules and routes, reporting times/places, and any changes in plans.
4. Determines the probable staff interest in the visit and coordinates meetings and office calls as required. Liaises with members of the Army War College.
5. Maintain the current trackers for DVs at each event.
6. Brief FWD leadership as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Comfortable making decisions independently
Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
Proficient in Microsoft Office
5+ years Military Public Affairs experience
5+ years experience working as GO/FO or SES equivalent office staff