Industrial Base and Supply Risk Specialist - PEO Soldier
Fort Belvoir, VA
Industrial Base and Supply Risk Specialist
Life Cycle Logistics Management Analyst – Level III - LCAT
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Salary: Commensurate with education/experience
Clearance: DoD Secret
- Provides senior-level logistics expertise.
- Integrates and plans for the 12 Integrated Product Support Elements (IPSE) in all phases of the sustainment and acquisition processes.
- Interfaces with ASAALT, AMC, LCMC, PEO Soldier, ATEC, AEC, CASCOM, MCOE, and other PEOs and PM on logistics requirements.
- Establishes and assists in the planning, developing, coordinating, defending and executing all aspects of the PEO/PMs’ Life Cycle Logistics support under the processes of DoD acquisition and sustainment.
- Produces acquisition logistics documentation in support of the PEO/PMs products.
- Performs and develops plans and projects, determines needs, investigates and resolves problems, interfaces with other functions and stakeholders, prepares capital assets and operating requests, and manages functional areas.
- Assists in logistics automation using enterprise planning tools (GCSS-Army, DPAS, LMP, and etc.) for acquisition and sustainment operations
- Directs the activities of a group of applicable stakeholders in order to conduct focused strategic planning and analysis for all life-cycle management functions.
Industrial Base (AR 700-90), Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM), Obsolescence Management, Corrosion Prevention & Control (AR 750-59). Provides expertise, advises on, and prepares responses for external inquiries related to Product Support Public-Private Partnerships (DODI 4151.21); Make-or-Buy decision processes; organic industrial base modernization; Title III Defense Production Act; and statutory requirements (10 USC 2501, 10 USC 2535, 10 USC 2464, 10 USC 2464, etc.)
Bachelor’s Degree and greater than 10 years of relevant experience.
- Equivalent of DAWIA Certification Level III for Life Cycle Logistics.
- Thorough understanding of Life Cycle Logistics regulations and policies including DoD 5000 series, AR 70-1, AR 700-127, and AR 700-142.