Fort Bragg, NC
The Project Foreman / Site Manager shall have experience with maximizing efficiency by recognizing situations that allow for the work crew to be split into two work crews working simultaneously on either work related support tasks or altogether different projects. Related work experience with US Army SRP and ITAM Programs; and shall be able to work with a diverse group of Army civilian and military personnel including military trainers, and range operations staff.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: Candidate must be a US Citizen in order to obtain and maintain an interim and final security clearance
- CDL license
- understand military training mission and requirements
Experience and Education:
- that includes 2 or more years of related experience to
- include heavy equipment operation
- heavy equipment maintenance
- safety program implementation
- personnel management
- development of performance appraisals
- time keeping.
- common office computer software such as spreadsheet, word processing, and slide presentation programs, written communication skills