Office 365 Developer - PEO Soldier
Fort Belvoir, VA
Job Title: Office365 Developer
Location: Northern Virginia, Ft. Belvoir
Security Clearance: Secret Required
Position Date/Type: Immediately/Full Time
Summary of Responsibilities:
As an Office365 Developer, you will be expected to meet with stakeholders to gather requirements for developing new business process automation solutions. You must manage projects from start to finish, to include gathering requirements, demonstrating your progress during scrums/sprint reviews, deployment, documentation, and continual service improvement. You must also be able to perform successfully in complex, unstructured situations.
- Support US Army, PEO Soldier culture transformation in designing and developing MS Power Platform-based, enterprise-level solutions including process automation, workflow, report and dashboard development
- Participate in all levels of the project lifecycle, from proposals through implementation, and operations / maintenance
- Design and implement applications using the Power Platform and SharePoint: PowerApps, Power Automate, PowerBI
- Design and implement custom applications leveraging PowerApps foundational technologies including connectors, forms, and flows
- Graphic design work as needed
- Any additional duties as needed to meet customer expectations
- COMPTIA Security+
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate).
- SharePoint Online administration and development.
- Experienced in designing SharePoint Online sites pages.
- Office 365 administration and development.
- Good User interface development skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Dataverse (Common Data Service).
- Familiar with Power Shell
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure