Operational Support Admin
Camp Humphreys, Pyongtaek
Job Title: Operational Support Services – Admin (MID)
Operational Support Services – Admin (MID) to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant
Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, J2) JIOC-K in their mission to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK
and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Represents organizational unit on administrative matters. Recommends, interprets, and/or implements
company and internal administrative policies and procedures. Performs as a generalist a combination of
administrative tasks in such functional areas as finance, human resources, purchasing, research and
development. May prepare budgeting, project scheduling, and statistical reports as required.
• Coordinate, schedule, update and maintain director and deputy director division calendars, schedule
appointments, invitations, meetings and VTCs
• Receive visitors and telephone calls, recommend action to take or refer actions to the government as
• Draft and type correspondence, forms, staff summary sheets, memorandum, memorandum for the record,
information papers, facts sheets, point papers, decision papers, and meeting minutes
• Ensure decisions and actions requiring coordination are properly staffed, concurred with and approved
• Maintain records and files, in accordance with regulations
• Monitor and track civilian and military awards and recognition, and security requests
• Performs Intelligence RFI Validation Officer functions to include review, refinement, validation, assignment
to appropriate internal and external customers, monitoring, and closeout
• Maintain access to Defense Travel System (DTS), and assume the duties of a DTS reviewer of travel
requests and claims, conferences and non DTS entry agent to recommend changes as needed
• Provide guidance and assistance to travelers for preparing authorizations, local vouchers, vouchers and
other travel documents; draft unavailable travelers' authorizations, local vouchers, travel vouchers, and
other travel documents
• Monitor for accuracy, update and submit changes to USFK J2's Manpower, Manning and Personnel
• Clearance: Must possess and maintain an active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph.
• 4 years of experience with a Bachelors or 8 years of experience with High School Diploma.
• Korea experience desired.
• Familiarity with the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) desired.
• Able to surge support during two exercises per year.
• Experience supporting military operations.
• Job performance will normally require only minor lifting and carrying of boxes of records or equipment.