Position requires applicant to have expert knowledge of Army and Joint operations at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels to properly assess future concepts and application of emerging technologies to concepts. Will be required to document and catalog all research, concepts, CONEMPs and other products developed by DoC. Upon request, create and maintain applications on FORGE, Army Capability-Based Architecture Development, and Integration Environment (ArCADIE) and to support the Army Concept Framework and wargaming, establishment and curation of SharePoint instances on SIPR, NIPR, and Battle Lab Collaborative Simulation Environment (BLCSE). This shall include developing business rules, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and User guides to ensure authoritative DoC data is managed and organized efficiently and effectively. It shall also include data entry and maintenance.
- Mastery knowledge of KM concepts, processes, tools, techniques, methodologies, applications, and best practices. Extensive experience leveraging current Information Technologies to disseminate and share knowledge products and services to the army concepts community.
- Ability to integrate KM products with established Army processes and other KM systems, coordinate and synchronize requirements with those development teams, validate system performance, and identify and remedy system errors and corrupt data results.
- Demonstrated capability to instruct basic use of KM systems, processes, and integration with other systems such as Army FORGE, and ArCADIE for T2C personnel, and identified users across the FCC community.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting user KM challenges and integration issues with external systems and processes such as Army FORGE, ArCADIE, and any other capability in use by the DoC.
- Mastery of KM technical processes sufficient to leverage IT systems leading to the development of guidelines and detailed plans and policies for the effective and efficient utilization of KM technology resources.
- Web-based interface skills including web site design, technology, multimedia, management, database technology, security. Accessibility, and legal issues.
- Skill and ability to organize, plan, analyze, evaluate projects, and communicate orally and in writing.
- Secret Clearance
- Travel 20-25%