Joint Exercise Support Planner
Fort Eustis, VA
Supporting FCC’s Future G-3/5/7 Governance & Synchronization Division, the analyst will assist in the coordination, integration, and execution of FCC G-3/5/7’s joint integration, coordination, and review of key functions: Joint Concept Development and Experimentation Integration; Joint and Interservice Coordination; and FCC Exercises, Experimentation, and Wargaming. The Contractor shall review and assess strategic and operational guidance and directives and provide written summary and assessment products in support of National Security Guidance, focusing on specified and implied tasks, such as: Joint and Sister Service engagement, cooperation, integration and interoperability. Specific knowledge, skills, and experience include:
- Background with the Army concept to capabilities process.
- Knowledge of Army Capabilities and Integration Development System (ACIDS).
- Knowledge and experience of Service force training and capabilities in order to integrate resources for implementing the Strategic/Operational objectives to build the future force.
- Knowledge of Joint and Allied Partner experimentation, exercises and wargames.
- Ability to conduct analysis of manpower resourcing requirements to determine if requirements requested are feasible, acceptable, and suitable and provide recommendations on sourcing for experimentation.
- Skillful management of multiple, concurrent efforts.
- Experienced facilitator, briefer, and presenter of analytical results (written or orally) to senior leadership (Army, other Service, and Joint).
- Bachelor's degree
- Successful completion of Army CGSC or service equivalent.
- 20 years Defense-related experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Future and Concepts Center (FCC).
- Knowledge of the Army Synchronization and Resourcing Conference (ASRC) actions and requirements.
- Clearance: Secret
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Master’s degree
- Clearance: Secret
- 5+ years of experience with the Army Capabilities and Integration Center (ARCIC) or other military experimentation organization.
- 5+ years of analytical study experience.
- Experience as Joint, Corps, or higher Headquarters staff planner.
- As required estimated 10-15% a year