Operational Architect - Aviation CDID
Fort Rucker, AL
JANUS is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Operational Architect to support the Architecture Branch Capability Development and Integration Directorate (CDID) support team located at Fort Rucker, AL. This position aligns under the Architecture Integration and Management Division (AIMD), an element of the Futures and Concepts Center (FCC) reporting to the Army Futures Command’s (AFC).
· Identify and align requirements, derive system architecture and functional design, and identify associated risks to ensure products meet Army requirements
· Apply AFC/FCC’s strategy and outline systems architecture needed to support
· Consolidate current and planned future system architectures
· Configure and maintain architecture toolsets, integrate across Army Architecture portfolio
· Works closely with AIMD Data Stewards to maintain data dictionary and data lineage
Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen to obtain and maintain Secret Security Clearance and be eligible for a Top Secret.
Experience and Education
· Five years’ experience in developing standards, policy, and governance for the development, storage, and exchange of Army capabilities/force development data
· Three years’ experience conducting analysis and experimentation in support of capabilities development activities (e.g., the NAG).
· Three years' experience providing support to Capabilities Development Functional Data Managers requirements with regards to standards, policies, and data exchange specifications.
· Documented experience in planning, coordinating, and carrying out enterprise architecture projects
· Documented experience developing the Capabilities Development Data Management Plan (CDDMP) for AFC (formerly ARCIC), AIMD, CDIDs, and NAG Charter members
· Three years’ experience with building DODAF compliant architectures in Magic Draw.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical architecture analysis into high quality documents and presentations for a variety of audiences.
· Experience coordinating with diverse Subject Matter Experts and staffs (e.g., TRADOC, the Department of the Army (DA) staff, Office of the Secretary of Defense (DoD), Army Centers of Excellence (CoE)/Capability Development Integration Directorates (CDIDs)