Fort Eustis,VA / Fort Leavenworth,KS
***This position in contingent upon award***
To provide FCC Battle Lab Collaborative Simulation Environment (BLCSE) Mission Support Services.
Position requires personnel to provide technical services in support of the maintenance, development, enhancement, integration, and use of BLCSE to support distributed, simulation-supported experiments and FCC-led concept and capabilities development efforts. The contractor shall provide the personnel, expertise, and skills required to perform all technical and engineering mission support services to enable execution of M&S Division’s BLCSE missions, including:
- Maintaining the technical aspects of the BLCSE federation.
- Supporting BLCSE-related distributed event planning, integration, and execution.
- Performing technical operations and support of the FCC Simulation Lab located at Fort Eustis, Virginia.
- Evaluating, assessing, adapting, and providing recommendations to the Government on the feasibility of integrating new simulation, communication, computing, and information technologies, implementing changes or modifications to federation models, simulations, capabilities, tools, and integrating selected new technologies and federates as required/directed by the Government.
- Supplying centralized help desk and technical support to FCC Battle Labs.
- Providing maintenance enhancements and technical modifications to the One Semi Automated Forces (OneSAF) simulation, Next Generation Threat System (NGTS) simulation, and new/emerging simulations to support AFC/FCC and BLCSE requirements.
- Secret Clearance
Must have one or more of the following certifications:
- Networking Computing Environment IAT Level II, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) (or above) certification. (1)
- Linux Computing Systems IAT Level II certification, such as the Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA), LPIC (Linux Professional Institute Certificate) certificate, or above. (Ft. Eustis position) (1)
- Windows Computing Certifications: Microsoft Windows IAT Level II certification: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 Administrator, or Windows Server 2016/2019 Administrator). (Ft. Eustis position) (1)
Additional desired certifications:
- Cloud Computing Certifications: CompTIA Cloud + network certification (or equivalent).
- Relevant experience in exercise development, engineering integration and development, and operations management and execution of distributed simulation-supported training events or experiments.
Operations and/or Program Management experience at the Army Battalion/Brigade level (or Joint Service/civilian/industry equivalent)