Simulations Lab Operations Manager/Project Lead
***This position is contingent upon award***
To provide FCC Battle Lab Collaborative Simulation Environment (BLCSE) Mission Support Services.
Position requires personnel to provide technical services in support of the maintenance, development, enhancement, integration, and use of BLCSE to support distributed, simulation-supported experiments and FCC-led concept and capabilities development efforts. The contractor shall provide the personnel, expertise, and skills required to perform all technical and engineering mission support services to enable execution of M&S Division’s BLCSE missions, including:
- Maintaining the technical aspects of the BLCSE federation.
- Supporting BLCSE-related distributed event planning, integration, and execution.
- Performing technical operations and support of the FCC Simulation Lab located at Fort Eustis, Virginia.
- Evaluating, assessing, adapting, and providing recommendations to the Government on the feasibility of integrating new simulation, communication, computing, and information
- technologies, implementing changes or modifications to federation models, simulations, capabilities, tools, and integrating selected new technologies and federates as required/directed by the Government.
- Supplying centralized help desk and technical support to FCC Battle Labs.
- Providing maintenance enhancements and technical modifications to the One Semi Automated Forces (OneSAF) simulation, Next Generation Threat System (NGTS) simulation, and new/emerging simulations to support AFC/FCC and BLCSE requirements.
- Secret Clearance
- Five to seven years of increasingly responsible experience in the planning, integration, and execution of distributed, multi-site, Simulation and Mission Command System-supported Military and Joint Experiments (or training events of comparable size) conducted to examine and analyze Future Service Concepts, Capabilities, and Force Structures in the context of Military formations from Brigade to Division-level, operating in a Service, Joint, Interagency, and Multinational force environment.
- Possess Operations and/or Program Management experience at the Army Battalion/Brigade level (or Joint Service/civilian/industry equivalent);
Experience and Education
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Modeling and Simulation, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research/Systems Analysis, Information Systems Management.
- Military Service Command and Staff College, or equivalent.