SATCOM System Senior Analyst
The SATCOM System Senior Analyst will provide technical, programmatic, operational, and analytical support to PM TN, PEO C3T, ASA(ALT), Network - Cross Functional Team, Army Futures Command, and other Key Stakeholder organizations. The candidate will conduct analyses and prepare recommendations to Government authorities empowered to make final decisions for management, budget, acquisition, and scheduled milestones. They will assist the current Government DASC with ASA(ALT) oversight of the PM TN programs and assist the Project Manager and PEO C3T with HQDA coordination for all program management activities. The SATCOM System Senior Analyst will support all levels of activities and reports that will deliver documentation because of time-driven events mandated by the OSD direction, regulation, and statute. They will also organize hands-on coordination of any major acquisition-related documentation such as Acquisition Decision Memorandums (ADM), acquisition Program Baseline adjustments, and Acquisition Strategy Reports.
Additional Tasks and Activities:
- Share and coordinate Program Manager concerns and information requests with the Army staff.
- Provides Army staff perspective to Air Force SMC and PEO in face-to-face meetings on protected SATCOM.
- Represents the Program Manager in Army Space Working group meetings.
- Coordinates and facilitate Army working meetings and staffing actions to consolidate and share army position for the DoD-led technical working groups.
- Provides SATCOM SME support and synchronizes Army input for Analyses of Alternatives capability studies, and documents Army tactical communications capability gaps and requirements, and identify potential capability alternatives.
- Defense-related information technology and space operations experience.
- Technical, tactical, strategic, policy, and leadership experience.
- Supported and influenced the design of satellite communication system architectures, terminals, waveforms, access protocols in support of the tactical network and use the ability to translate complex technical issues into meaningful terms for other audiences to promote Army interests.
- Experience with the Army, Joint, Coalition and DoD Community analyzing and developing innovative solutions to SATCOM challenges.
- Provides subject matter expertise and preparation sessions with Army principle in SATCOM focused senior leader steering groups.
- Coordinates and facilitates a weekly forum to exchange ideas on topics of interest to the Army SATCOM community.
- Supports the development of Army Protected SATCOM Strategies for integration with Army SATCOM systems.
- Top Secret/SCI
- Ph.D. and 3 years applicable experience, or Master’s Degree and 6 years applicable experience, or Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years applicable experience