Program Manager - 116th ARST
Fort Gordon, GA
***This position is contingent upon a contract award***
JANUS is currently seeking an experienced Program Manager to provide support to INSCOM's 116th Military Intelligence Brigade (MIB) and its subordinate units and INSCOM's other subordinate Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) units for Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) operations.
The 116th Military Intelligence Brigade (MIB), a subordinate unit to INSCOM, supports worldwide aerial intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (A-ISR) to deployed task forces in all contingency areas of operation. The 116th conducts 24/7 tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, dissemination and feedback operations of multiple organic and Joint intelligence A-ISR missions collected in overseas contingency areas of operation. The 116th MIB also conducts a wide range of production activities ranging from intelligence preparation to intelligence production. The 116th MIB has major responsibilities in the areas of A-ISR related to PED, force protection, electronic warfare, and support to force modernization and training.
- Top Secret Clearance REQUIRED
Experience and Education
- MA or MS degree 20 years Intelligence experience, including 2 of last 5 years on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services, including 10 years of supervisory experience on US Army or DoD programs OR BA/BS degree and PMP in Business and 20 years intelligence experience including 2 of last 5 years on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services, including 10 years of supervisory experience on US Army or DoD programs.
- Expert knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills in order to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- Expert ability to manage personnel, requirements, and coordination of projects.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Certification as a Program Management Professional (or equivalent).
- Superior understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools with general understanding of Intelligence operations.
- Knowledge of and experience in planning and executing technical studies and reports for computer systems and computer networks.
- Knowledge of and experience with Irregular Warfare concepts and operations.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"