IMINT Analyst - 116th ARST
Fort Gordon, GA
***This position is contingent upon a contract award***
JANUS is currently seeking an experienced IMINT Analyst to provide support to INSCOM's 116th Military Intelligence Brigade (MIB) and its subordinate units and INSCOM's other subordinate Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) units for Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) operations.
The 116th Military Intelligence Brigade (MIB), a subordinate unit to INSCOM, supports worldwide aerial intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (A-ISR) to deployed task forces in all contingency areas of operation. The 116th conducts 24/7 tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, dissemination and feedback operations of multiple organic and Joint intelligence A-ISR missions collected in overseas contingency areas of operation. The 116th MIB also conducts a wide range of production activities ranging from intelligence preparation to intelligence production. The 116th MIB has major responsibilities in the areas of A-ISR related to PED, force protection, electronic warfare, and support to force modernization and training.
- TS/SCI Clearance REQUIRED
Experience and Education
- BA/BS degree, 12 years of intelligence experience including 3 of last 5 years supporting A-ISR operations OR HS diploma/GED AND specialized training with at least 15 years' experience with 3 of last 5 years supporting A-ISR operations.
- Excellent written & oral communication, research, and analytic skills.
- Expert ability to manage personnel, requirements, and coordination of projects.
- Expert capabilities to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports.
- Extensive experience supporting decision making and special projects on integration issues, including the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior stakeholders.
- Experience with assessments, enterprise data integration, governance, and metrics, including the application of metadata management techniques and data modeling and design.
- Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products.
- Experience with tradecraft and publication and ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information, and independently produce written reports.
- Knowledge and experience with intelligence operations and in assisting with drafting expert assessments across operations priorities on behalf of the stakeholder.
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification to include GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC-F, GPC_IA-11, GPC_GA-11, GPC_IS-11).
- Knowledge and understanding of the National System for GEOINT (NSG).
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"