Web Design Support SME
Fort Bragg, NC
***This position is contingent upon award***
• Build functional and easy-to-use websites designed for recruiting
• Test websites across browsers, operating systems, and devices
• Maintain, configure, and troubleshoot servers
• Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages as required
• Optimize loading speeds and capacity
• Debug pages and fix broken links or images
• Update website content and review SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g. traffic, conversions, site referrals)
• Address user complaints
• 3 years of experience and demonstrated background in web and digital design.
• Demonstrated experience in web design principles, practices, training, and experience with the following software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, and Dreamweaver or other integrated development environment.
• Contractor support shall provide certified copies of transcripts to verify academic credentials and certification of software training.
• Knowledge of web analytics and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• Proven knowledge of website management tools
• Degree in any of the following disciplines is preferred: Computer Programming, Graphic Arts, Digital multimedia
• Be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language to effectively carry out all contract requirements. They shall have a command of both the written and spoken English language to communicate in person properly, clearly, and effectively or via electronic devices (telephone or Email) with co-workers, customers, and the public.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"