- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by managing it. Work with hiring manager on all aspects of the recruiting to include scheduling interviews and receiving feedback after interviews are completed.
- Perform reference checks as needed
- Work with the Sr. HR Generalist to finalize an employment offer by ensuring all required documents are received.
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations and in accordance with the recruiting processes within JANUS.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 3 years of recruiting experience preferred within a federal contractor environment
- Preferable experience with information technology recruiting.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues