Network Operations Engineer - PM TN
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Provide information and decision briefs to NetOps leadership and PdM/PM leadership
- Responsible for management of the hardware and software technical baseline
- Responsible for resolution of technical issues surrounding the hardware and software technical baseline
- Participate in COTS software evaluations
- Participate in technical reviews
- Support technical management processes.
- Represent the NetOps branch and PdM at meetings
- Coordinate with other PEO stakeholders in matters associated with NetOps
- Participate in subsystem and system testing as the technical expert / Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Support formal testing and associated fielding, installation, and training activities.
Education & Experience:
- Minimal requirements: Associates Degree in Networking Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Systems Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years Military/Tactical experience in Network Operations (NetOps) - Network Management (NM), Information Assurance (IA), Information Dissemination Management (IDM), and Electromagnetic Spectrum Management (ESM).
- Knowledge and understanding of current/future force tactical and strategic military communications networks, as well as the architecture, protocols, security, network management and physics underlying these systems.
- Understand of the engineering design, installation, operations, and maintenance of the Tactical Network architecture/program.
- Recent knowledge as to how NetOps planning and management is conducted while deployed in support of real world / training missions.
- DoD Secret Clearance
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"