Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Job Description / Key Responsibilities:
- Provides System Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) program support services for PM Tactical Network’s portfolio of tactical communications systems.
- Provide direct Program Analyst and Risk Management support for the multiple long-term and new start programs and support additional programs as requested.
- Serve as a program office acquisition strategy / life cycle subject matter expert to assist programs with milestone decision efforts.
- Support in the areas of program and financial analysis to include day-to-day program analysis and management for multiple programs to include ACAT 1 military communications programs.
- Serve as an acquisition milestone subject matter expert providing guidance to multiple ACAT 1, 2, and 3 programs and new start programs in areas such as milestone decision processes and development of required documentation and briefing materials.
- Perform program analyst support within Product Management Offices Business Management Division (BMD) to include creating and managing FY budgets and spend plans, forecasting of resource requirements for manpower, contracts, travel/training, equipment, supplies, and funds.
- Pull status of funds (SOF) reports in GFEBS and work directly with customer budget analysts and directors/commanders to request reimbursement and disbursement status to assure actual expenditures do not exceed authorized amounts.
- Prepare studies and/or analysis for further identification of funding requirements or for presentation of funds status.
- Perform management studies and reviews pertaining to issues involving mission, organization, functions, and productivity management.
- Interpret findings for studies having significant impacts and for development of constructive recommendations for solving management problems regarding all RDTE and OMA funding for prior and current year funding requirements.
- Reassess and refine costs for complex missions on an ongoing basis, incorporating actual cost data as it becomes available.
- Analyze and evaluate cost estimates of projects for all Fiscal Year (FY) Functional Support Agreement (FSA) financial data requirements to ensure compliance with ASA (ALT) policies.
- Regularly follow-up with all contracts point of contacts (POC) regarding monthly disbursement plans versus actuals reported to the PEO monthly.
- Review all funding execution actions.
- Prepare briefings, cost analysis documents, Army Weapon Systems Reviews (WSRs), SMART Charts, P&R forms, SMART/DASC Parade Charts, cash flow, congressional impact statements for all level ACAT Programs, POR and Non PORs.
- Develop briefings, and Issue Sheets/Impact Statements/ Reclamas/ Information Papers
- Coordinate and develop Acquisition Strategy Reports, Budget Exhibits, Budget Execution and Planning, Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Weapon System Reviews, and Programmatic Risk Reviews.
- Conduct broad strategic planning sessions, develop project implementation plans, define timelines, execute project activities and coordinate with product teams.
- Update, track, and maintain documentation for all budgetary actions and financial data to ensure compliance with audit procedures. This includes Budgetary documentation such as DD Form 448 (Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR)), DD Form 448-2 (MIPR Acceptance), AMC Form 1095G (PWD), DD Form 1144 (Functional Support Agreement (FSA)), and Contract Modifications.
- Assist with the creation of Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE), review and track funding MODs, respond to customer budgetary questions where applicable.
- Provide budget input to PdL for IPRs, Non-Program of Record (POR), Spend Plans, Program Management Reviews (PMR) etc.
- Monitor and provide contractual briefings to Government leadership on various administrative statuses, including, current and cancelled funding appropriations, Burn Data analysis information, reconciliations, and work with the Contractor to recognize where underruns exist to allow for a prompt de-obligation of excess funds to expedite contract closeout functions.
- Provide analysis of data for Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROM).
- Process funding verification requests submitted by Project leads.
- Consistently review latest guidance to ensure acquisitions comply with FAR, DFARS, AFARS, and Information Assurance regulations, policies, and requirements.
Some of the tasks to be performed are: create detailed briefings for internal and stakeholder use to plan and define program needs; develop financial reports, program status reports, program briefings and product marketing material; create project plans, reports and information papers and briefings for presentation to U.S. Army, Office of the Secretary of Defense, and Congressional staff; establish, assess and track program risks and resolutions; manage efforts of large cross-functional teams to meet program milestone decision reviews; assist new start programs with the development of risk management plans, processes and initial risk identification.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: Candidate must be a US Citizen to obtain and maintain an interim and final security clearance.
SPECIALIZED REQUIREMENTS PREFERRED:
- Financial Management
- Cost, Data and Risk Analysis
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Requirements Management
- Risk Management
- Vendor Management
- Human Resources
- Army Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (AFARS)
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
- US Army Project Management Resource Tools (PMRT)
- US Army Procurement Portfolio Management Tool (PPMT)
- US Army Comprehensive Cost and Requirement (CCaR)
- US Army P&R Forms Application; Procurement and RDTE (P&R) Forms
- HQ Department of the Army Task Management Tool (TMT)
- General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS)
- Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Proficiency
Mandatory Requirement: Candidate must be a US Citizen to obtain and maintain an interim and final security clearance.
Experience and Education: BA or BS degree or equivalent is preferred. 4 years or more experience preferred.