Ft. Bliss, TX
Serves as an exercise/experiment planner assisting the G3, JMC in coordinating the planning, execution, and assessment of live experiments in support of U.S. Army force modernization, e.g. PROJECT CONVERGENCE, JOINT WARFIGHTING ASSESSMENTS, and other live experiment venues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assists the G3 Plans, JMC in developing comprehensive plans to achieve the objectives of each live experiment assigned to JMC for planning and execution. Required tasks span the gamut of experiment/exercise planning to include developing the initial concept, forming task organizations, conducting and presenting course of action analyses and decision briefings, coordinating integration of Joint/Space/Cyber and Opposing Forces, developing experiment manning documents, writing Operations Orders (OPORD), supporting OPTs, and preparing briefings for general/flag officers
Provides sound, experienced advice, and recommendations to the G3 for effective orchestration of events and activities to support experiment planning, execution, and assessment.
- Former U.S. Army brigade, division, or corps-level plans or operations officer
- Familiarization with Future Concepts Center, Army Futures Command, and the Army’s force modernization process.
- Expertise in planning and executing brigade, division, corps, or Joint operations/training exercises
- Expertise in planning and executing training exercises utilizing an integrated live-virtual-constructive simulation training environment
- Knowledge and experience conducting Joint and Multi-National operations.
- Knowledge of Multi-Domain Operations and Joint All-Domain Operations.
- Mastery of MS Office software, e.g. Outlook, Excel, Power Point, etc.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor degree required. Masters degree preferred
Travel: 25% per year both CONUS and OCONUS
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"