Fort Gordon, GA
***This position is contingent upon award***
- Possess a Secret Security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Possess a favorable T1/National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) at contract start date and maintain throughout the life of the contract.
- Must be a US Citizen with an ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Experience and Education
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Be experienced with two (2) years computer networking, and Android/iOS and Linux operating systems experience. (Highly desired).
- Have two (2) years’ experience and knowledge in reverse engineer code.
- Have two (2) years’ experience in the functions of a Learning Management System, Blackboard experience preferred.
- Possess the skills in computer animations, embedded games, and building multimedia instruction using Adobe Captivate and Adobe Creative Cloud for web-based applications and courseware.
- Experience with graphics and multimedia design and SCORM compliance for launching content on an LMS.
- Graduated Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC) or meet the requirements to complete required training within 60 days of contract start date.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"