Education Outreach Specialist
Fort Gordon, GA
***This position is contingent upon award***
- Possess a Secret Security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Possess a favorable T1/National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) at contract start date and maintain throughout the life of the contract.
- Must be a US Citizen with an ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Experience and Education
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, in marketing, journalism, public relations, business or a related field.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum of 3 (three) additional years of experience in the above areas.
- Have two (2) years’ experience in data collection and analysis, and representing their organizations at institutions of higher learning.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in event planning and business and academia sponsorship solicitation
- Possess clear, competent technical writing skills, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain good relations with partners and stakeholders.
- Have two (2) years’ experience utilizing advanced presentation speaking skills (e.g. tailoring content and delivery for different audiences, presenting confidently to large or small groups).
- Demonstrated computer abilities in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, webpage and social media background a plus.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience consulting with federal, state, local academia, and industry on partnerships for outreach efforts.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience preparing and managing correspondence IAW Army regulation 25-50 (Management Preparing and Managing Correspondence), reviewing and providing input to regulatory guidance, policies, and doctrine.
- Graduated from the Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC), the Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC), Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) certification or equivalent (i.e., Navy, Air Force or Marine) or meet the requirements to complete required training within 60 days of contract start date.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"