Fort Gordon, GA
***This position is contingent upon award***
- Possess a Secret Security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Possess a favorable T1/National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) at contract start date and maintain throughout the life of the contract.
- Must be a US Citizen with an ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Experience and Education
- Successfully completed a 4 year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree that included or was supplemented by at least 24 semester hours appropriate to the work of the position, e.g. English, Planner, Business and Business Analytics.
- Must have experience within the United States Army/Military serving in leadership positions as an Officer, Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer (WO). Individual will have achieved the grade of E7 for NCOs, WO3 for Warrant Officers and O3 for commissioned officers.
- Have three (3) years of experience briefing Senior Level Leaders and Managers at the Command Level.
- Have 2 years’ experience applying Emergency Management and/or protection principles for any DoD agency.
- Documented experience with Federal, State, and Local Law Enforcement agencies, personnel, and procedures e.g. Unified Facilities Code, US Army Corp of Engineers and other guidance and documentation on force protection construction and engineering.
- Possess advanced writing skills (e.g. tailoring content and delivery for different audiences using Bloom's Taxonomy).
- Have two (2) years’ experience establishing and maintaining office functional files and reference files; knowledge management applications, e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), and MS Office Adobe applications.
- Graduated from the Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC) or meet the requirements to complete the required training within 30 days of contract award or first available class date offered by the CcoE Faculty and Staff Development Branch.
- If military, must have graduated from the Army’s Advanced Leaders Course, Captain Career Course or Warrant Officer Advanced Course or equivalent courses from other Armed Services.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"