Instructional Systems Clerk
Fort Gordon, GA
***This position is contingent upon award***
- Possess a Secret Security clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Possess a favorable T1/National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) at contract start date and maintain throughout the life of the contract.
- Must be a US Citizen with an ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Experience and Education
- Successfully completed a 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree that included or was supplemented by at least 24 semester hours appropriate to the work of the position. Course work must include study in at least four of the five following areas:
- Learning theory, psychology of learning, educational psychology: Study of learning theories as they relate to the systematic design, development, and validation of instructional material.
- Instructional design practices: Study of the principles and techniques used in designing training programs, developing design strategy and models, and applying design methods to the improvement of instructional effectiveness.
- Educational evaluation: Study of the techniques for evaluating the effectiveness of instructional/educational programs, including developing written and performance tests and survey instruments, and determining reliability and validity of evaluation instruments.
- Instructional product development: Study of the techniques appropriate for developing training materials, including identifying learner characteristics, specifying objectives, applying training strategy, validating training materials, and evaluating training.
- Computers in education and training: Study of the application of computers in education and training, including selecting appropriate computer software.
- Specialized Experience: Ability to manage the development of training and education products, programs, and policies.
- Requires knowledge of regulations, guidance, and policies necessary to establish and synchronize training and education.
- Possess advanced writing skills (e.g. tailoring content and delivery for different audiences using Bloom's Taxonomy)
- Graduated from the Installation Staff Contractor Training Course (ISCTC) or meet the requirements to complete the required training within 30 days of contract award or first available class date offered by the CcoE Faculty and Staff Development Branch.
Benefits and unique perks offered, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Award Incentive Programs: Leader of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Energy Award
- Scholarship Award Program
- Referral Incentive Program
- Employee Longevity Recognition
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing:
Director of Human Resources
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
Janus Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
"Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled"